View Issue Details
|ID||Project||Category||View Status||Date Submitted||Last Update|
|0007500||Multi Theft Auto : San Andreas||Server||public||2013-02-06 22:36||2013-02-07 20:55|
|Target Version||1.3.2||Fixed in Version||1.3.2|
|Summary||0007500: setAccountData / getAccountData|
the issue happens when i add a new account using "addAccount" then try to set that account's data with "setAccountData", what happens is the accounts gets added to the database file with an "id" and their account data gets added with another "userid", that will make "getAccountData" always return false
PS1: it was fine weeks ago
|Steps To Reproduce|
1: delete all accounts by deleting internal.db
THIS WILL HAPPEN ONLY AFTER DELETING AN ACCOUNT, THIS WILL KEEP HAPPENING UNTIL SERVER FILES ARE RE-INSTALLED OR PC RESTARTED ( as i tried )
|Tags||No tags attached.|
The reason for this issue seems to be CAccount and the SQLite Database (internal.db) getting out of sync with userids.
Usually both values should be the same, but in case of a deletion they may get out of sync as described above, as the total number of accounts no longer matches the internal AUTO_INCREMENT-counter.
Thanks for the patch.